Visas are associated with the application for permission to enter a country and are therefore distinct in some countries from the actual formal permission for an alien to enter and remain in the country.
A visa is subject to an immigration official’s permission at the time of actual entry in each instance and can be revoked at any time.
- List of Documents for Saudi Visa processing.
- Valid and original passport.
- Copy of Passport & Iqama(Residence permit) of the sponsor.
- Visa Order/Wakala/Invitation letter issued by The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Two Passport Size photographs
- Medical Report (For Employment Visa)
The whole process of visa stamping normally takes 3 to 5 working days from the date the application is submitted to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s Embassy.